If you want to write a detailed tutorial or case study for the blog – I will be happy to publish it!
You will have instant access to my audience and your post will become part of my autoresponder meaning every subscriber past, present & future will see it.
You can learn more about the blogs traffic & audience in the media kit.
You can also look at live traffic statistics on the advertise page.
I maintain a high standard of quality on the blog and guest posts are held to the same standards.
These are the qualities I’m looking for when reviewing posts-
- Provide hands on actionable advice
- Be a tutorial and/or case study based
- Backed up with real world data/example (can be anonymized)
- Include appropriate images to guide readers
- Readers walk away with actionable advice they can apply to their own sites
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts-
- Tone of voice should be casual like your talking to a friend
- Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it!
- No pretentious business tones
- No fluff – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph
- There is no minimum word count
Format your content in this structure-
- Open with a ‘What You Will Learn’ section with 3-5 bullet points
- Move into main content
- End the post with a ‘Wrapping It Up’ section
Remember your content must offer clear actionable advice with step by step instruction preferable backed up by case study data/examples.
Feel free to take a look at the examples below to get a better idea of what I am looking for-
- How To Create A Profitable Membership Site Step By Step
- How To Earn $1,000 With Nothing But Pure Blackhat SEO Spam
- How To Create & Launch A Highly Profitable Product Step By Step
- How To Make Money On Fiverr
- Revealing The Secrets To Russian SEO – Yandex SEO Made Simple
Still Want To Be Published On The Blog?
If you still want to be published on the blog then please get in touch with me and send over-
- Introduce yourself
- Provide examples of previous work
- A list of potential article titles/ideas
- If you’ve already written the article – include it