Getting high levels of traffic to your website is awesome, but what happens if that traffic once hitting your site doesn’t convert?
Well it’s pretty much useless.
So, if you aren’t interested in spending hundreds/thousands of dollars to increase your conversion, you can use some of my tactics to ensure your organic traffic isn’t wasted:
- How I Increased Profits With This Simple Logo Test
- How Link Color Affects Conversion – Split Test Results
- How To Improve CTR Instantly By Tweaking This Colour
- Landing Page Optimization Best Practices With Successful Examples
- Left Sidebar vs Right Sidebar – Which One Performs Better?
Whilst you need to do everything you can on-page to ensure your traffic converts…
If you are still seeing low conversion rates then you need to consider whether you are attracting the right kind of audience.
For example, is the type of keyword you have optimised your website for attracting people who are interested in your service/product/offer?