This is the 25th post in the series which shares all of my favourite internet marketing posts from the past month.
There is an awful lot of junk to sort through every month so here are the best bits according to me!
The Best Posts Of December 2014
After last months wild ride of Google updates things have started to calm again in the internet marketing world as we build up to Christmas.
This also seems to be the case for new content this month, although there have still been some fantastic golden nuggets!
Let’s get stuck in!
There are quite a few Xmas deals floating around at the moment but not enough to warrant a dedicated post.
So here are all of the current Xmas internet marketing deals I have found so far-
- Ultimate Demon – 40% Off – This deal is available now & ends on the 1st January. Featured here.
- Tweet Attacks Pro 3 – 35% Off – Use coupon code xmas2014code. Only 50 available. Featured here.
- SpinnerChief 3 – 35% Off – Use coupon code xmas2014code. Only 50 available.
- WordPress Course – 40% Off – Use coupon code MERRYXMAS & master WordPress.
- Kontent Machine – 59% Off – This deal starts on the 24th December & runs until the 3rd January.
- Host Gator – 75% Off – A strange sale that is only available for 2x 3 hour periods on the 22nd – 12am CST – 2:59am CST & then 10am CST – 12:59pm CST
If you know of any others let me know in the comments and I will add them here!
SEO & Link Building
Google have clearly stated they are not collecting data. Test the new factors for yourself – the data does not lie.
Although Google have announced that Penguin is now updated continously which is both a good & bad thing. Bad because you can get caught quicker, good because you can recover quicker.
Social Media & Traffic
If you haven’t used Twitter Analytics yet then your a missing out on some huge optimisation opportunities to increase engagement & traffic.
Outside of SEO & Social Media you might want to consider these other traffic sources you might not have heard of.
Blogging & Content
Amy Lynn Andrews explains how to stand out from the crowd with some very solid advice rooted with examples.
Analytics & Email
A great tutorial on how to use Google Analytics to increase conversions by analysing sales funnels easily.
Stuff To Watch
If you want to kick back after a long day check out these documentaries about the internet, hacking, startups & cyber culture.
It also worth spending an hour watching how to build a 7-figure recurring revenue business. Truly awesome stuff right there.
Last but not least we have some great internet marketing apps for the Android users amongst us.
I also stumbled across the awesome YunoHost – self hosted apps all round! Liberate your data.