WordAI?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Woodward 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

gamble4living
    Participant

Matthew I know that in your videos you do not recommend the use of one click spinning solutions, but what do you think about WordAI. They seem to produce much more quality spinning than any other spinning software or service. I think it would cut down the time for producing a quality spun by a LOT.

Video, Images & Contextual links would still have to be done by hand, but if the spinning of the actual content could be made a lot faster it would be a life saver.

Hi,

While I haven’t spent any time with WordAI really I can say with confidence that an auto software solution is never going to perform as well as a human mind.

If you have access to it could you grab some article snippets from ezine, auto spin them and post them here?

gamble4living
    Participant

There is a 3 day trial which I still have not used. You can check it yourself or I will post what you requested later once I active the trial.

There is some great buzz around it on BHW & other IM forums. As always I take everything with a grain of salt and that is why I ask you Matthew, as you seem to be more objective.

Hi,

When I get a chance to I will check it out but use your own due diligence with the trial – you yourself will know if the output is acceptable for use or not.

thisguy
    Participant

Matthew Woodward wrote:
    Hi, While I haven’t spent any time with WordAI really I can say with confidence that an auto software solution is never going to perform as well as a human mind. If you have access to it could you grab some article snippets from ezine, auto spin them and post them here?

Isn’t it a little dangerous to say “never”. You don’t think that artificial intelligence will ever be able to match the quality of humans? The brain is nothing more than a computer, so why wouldn’t we eventually be able to create computers that perform at the same level?

Matthew Woodward wrote:
    Hi, While I haven’t spent any time with WordAI really I can say with confidence that an auto software solution is never going to perform as well as a human mind. If you have access to it could you grab some article snippets from ezine, auto spin them and post them here?

Isn’t it a little dangerous to say “never”. You don’t think that artificial intelligence will ever be able to match the quality of humans? The brain is nothing more than a computer, so why wouldn’t we eventually be able to create computers that perform at the same level?

While I can’t disagree with that, I don’t think we are going to see computers that can produce written content to the standards of a professional writer in our lifetimes.

The Markov Chain algorithm has a pretty good stab at it but still leaves a lot to be desired.

molan1130
    Participant

Never had the chance to use wordai but the reviews were the least than I expected. The video does make sense but the proof is in the pudding. I heard chimp spinner is offering the same functionality early next year.

tryggvirafn
    Participant

Hi there,

I have used it and it works quite well under certain conditions.

Instead of writing spun articles I like to order a few articles on the same topic with clear instructions, subheadings etc. so I can just spin the articles together on the paragraph level. I then spin the words. that gives me a great article with uniqueness of around 90%. Great for my first tiere of links.

I tried WordAI for the word level spinning and it does a great job with the right setting, the minimum one.

It saves me a ton of time and does a good job. I sometimes go for the max spinning option but that requires a great deal of edition afterwards.

I also tried to scrape an article and auto spin it but it gives only 50% uniqueness with allot of editing left, which is less than ideal.

A good tool but I think Spinnerchief might have the same function with their “part of speech” function but I have not tried it.

If anyone knows how good Spinnerchief is that would be awesome.

Best, Tryggvi

James
    Participant

I have tried many spinning techniques but I think Matt’s one works out the best. Normally each fully spun articles will be used 70-100 times so there’s no problem with uniqueness

Hi there,

I have used it and it works quite well under certain conditions.

Instead of writing spun articles I like to order a few articles on the same topic with clear instructions, subheadings etc. so I can just spin the articles together on the paragraph level. I then spin the words. that gives me a great article with uniqueness of around 90%. Great for my first tiere of links.

I tried WordAI for the word level spinning and it does a great job with the right setting, the minimum one.

It saves me a ton of time and does a good job. I sometimes go for the max spinning option but that requires a great deal of edition afterwards.

I also tried to scrape an article and auto spin it but it gives only 50% uniqueness with allot of editing left, which is less than ideal.

A good tool but I think Spinnerchief might have the same function with their “part of speech” function but I have not tried it.

If anyone knows how good Spinnerchief is that would be awesome.

Best, Tryggvi

Would you mind posting some examples? Just grab an article from ezine and auto spin it with the setting you believe gives the right balance of sense and uniqueness?

I have tried many spinning techniques but I think Matt’s one works out the best. Normally each fully spun articles will be used 70-100 times so there’s no problem with uniqueness

Doing it by hand properly is never going to beat auto spinning =D

Even people that say spinning doesn’t work can’t spot my spins ^^

jespana
    Participant

Everyone just watch his advance spinning video because it works and those that say otherwise have not doe it correctly. It works because I have done it already and get great results period.

If you don't like your job create your own.

Everyone just watch his advance spinning video because it works and those that say otherwise have not doe it correctly. It works because I have done it already and get great results period.

Thank you very much :)

Should put an end to all the ‘spinning doesnt work’ malarkey :P

kaushik
    Participant

I have subscribed for standard spinner, it woks  not as satisfactory as I thought. When talked to developer he said complete human readable article is available only from turning option, what is too costly for me.

It sometimes producing some good article only manual review with few change gives copyscape passed unique article(?). I am  waiting to see how long does it take to get index or not at all index.

If  Matt want some review of the spin quality I can send him without any modification (wordai std has 7 spinning  options for spintax).

I used spinnerchief elite, it produced good articles but I think wordai is a bit better.

Hi,

I assume your using the auto spinning function?

You’ll never catch me using that button on my first tier!

kaushik
    Participant

I am using those article ( the best spun) on tire one. I tested on manually reviewed article directories and each one got approved and indexed.

Foe mass 1 st tire posting I don’t think it is worthy but for web 2.0 buffer sites it could be used. A manual edit produce unique readable article that pass copyscape.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share On Google+ Now!