This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  seevskti 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

srcnix
    Participant

Hi Matt,

Having gone through your tiered link building videos multiple times (I do so when working), I haven’t picked up why it’s required to have threearticles. From what I can see, you use one article for all properties (Web 2.0, articles, Wiki etc). Or have I missed something?

I was wondering if it’s a case of using one article with contextual links that I place in, for Web 2.0s and second for Wiki and third for article directories where you can’t place links contextually.

palev
    Participant

I think you what you are referring too is the paragraph level spinning. You would write 3 articles about the same subject with the same number of paragraphs. Then you spin the paragraph together to get a better uniqueness percentage for your spun versions of the article. (sentence and word level spinning still required)

So at the end you only get 1 super spun article, but it is actually made up of 3 articles.

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong.

lucasuk86
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>srcnix wrote:</div>Hi Matt,

Having gone through your tiered link building videos multiple times (I do so when working), I haven’t picked up why it’s required to have threearticles. From what I can see, you use one article for all properties (Web 2.0, articles, Wiki etc). Or have I missed something?

I was wondering if it’s a case of using one article with contextual links that I place in, for Web 2.0s and second for Wiki and third for article directories where you can’t place links contextually.

I agree. Matt mentions buying 3 articles. I dont think sentance spinning has anything to do with it palev…

Ive used the same spun article for all the properties in a a single project. I would like to know if thats wrong..

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

Hi,

The 3 articles are all spun seperately and 1 is used for the Wiki’s, 1 for PR/AD’s and 1 for web 2.0s

Hire Me - To Rank Your Site

lucasuk86
    Participant

Articles
    Web 2.0’s
    wikis
    press releases

should we not use 4 separate spun articles?

jespana
    Participant

My first time I used 4 articles I wish I would have know about only using three.

If you don't like your job create your own.

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

Hi,

No because the PR’s/AD’s are usually manual approval so you get a lower success rate and can use the articles ‘more’ if that makes sense?

lucasuk86
    Participant

I’m being a bit blonde here………. what does AD stand for?

palev
    Participant

AD=Article Directories

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

Haha sorry about that!

seevskti
    Participant

why are you worried? contextual links are good one to your profile

web designing company in Mumbai[/url]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.