When/where to use certain articles

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ecm 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

antony
    Participant

Hi Matthew, I’ve watched all of your tiered linkbuilding series and your advanced article spinning video.  They have been very helpful so far but I have a couple questions.

I made 3x 500 word spun articles but I am unsure of how I should submit them on Ultimate Demon.  Do you just choose one of the three for each type of task (Ie:web 2.0, directories, etc) or do you submit all three articles for each task?

Also, do you change the format of each article depending on which type of task it is used for?  For instance, leaving out pictures/videos for article directories.

Finally, how long are you typically able to use each spun article for?  Can each of them be used for more than one 14 day session or do I need to come up with 3 new articles for every 14 day session?

Thank you for time!

Hi,

Yes sorry one of the 3 is used for each task, except for the same article is used for article directories and press releases.

Yes I change the format of it leaving out pictures for article directories etc which is why we also use that article for press releases ;)

1 set of articles = 1 run of the process.

antony
    Participant

Alright thanks for the response Matthew, much appreciated.

So do you continue to run a process every two weeks once your site is ranked well or do you start running it less often, say once a month?  Or do you use different link building tactics after that point?  I realize it depends on the type of site, just looking for a general idea.  It just seems like 3 fully spun articles every 2 weeks is a lot of work or money for me at this time, especially for the niches I’m targeting.  Thanks again!

Hi,

Well smaller niches don’t need as much elbow grease to get them to the top. The people that benefit most from my tutorials are those that take the theory and understanding and apply it in their own way.

Once that site is ranked I dial things down but try to maintain the velocity to an extent.

ecm
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a special format required for the wiki articles, or are those just the same as the article directory and press releases?

ecm
    Participant

Matthew Woodward wrote:Nope Ultimate Demon takes care of all of that for you

Hmmm… okay, but is there anything I need to be aware of when adding links (limits) and images to my wiki spintax template?

Treat them like article directorys except for you can have links in the body.

ecm
    Participant

Cheers, Matt. :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share On Google+ Now!