Web 2.0

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Woodward 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Pauli
    Participant

Hi Matthew

The 10 web 2.0s of 5-15 pages that you mention in your  last video. I think you mention that you spin these posts. How do you do this. If you have 10 web 2.0 do you spin 1 article and then place this spun article in each web 2.0 and then do the same again again. I just don’t know how it would be worthwhile to spin an article time wise to only use it 10 times in each web 2.0, or is there a quicker way to do this?

thanks

Paul

I do article spinning contact me at allthatmatters24@gmail.com for prices

jespana
    Participant

What we do is create 1 super spun article  then you are able to generate more than 100 articles from that one article. What ever program you use it will post ONE article to each site. If you want to post 10-15  different articles to those same sites you need to create 10-15 super spun articles.  I hope I explained it clearly.

If you don't like your job create your own.

Pauli
    Participant

Hi Jespana,

thanks for replying to my message. What I mean is yes I have super spun 3 articles like Matthew says in his videos. But in video 6 he talks about making 10 mini sites of 5-15 pages each. I am using web 2.0s like weebly, wordpress etc to do this. But I am wondering how he spins articles for these? If I had 10 sites say of 5 pages each I would have to spin 5 articles and then post on each site, but that seem like a lot of work for only 10 sites? or do you write those posts without using spinning techniques?

sussexrob
    Participant

The Tier1 sites should be the best content so not spun as far as I know.. we are writing ours ourselves then using spinning for Tier2 and 3

Pauli
    Participant

sussexrob wrote:
    The Tier1 sites should be the best content so not spun as far as I know.. we are writing ours ourselves then using spinning for Tier2 and 3

No we are spinning for Tier 1. I am talking about making tier 1 mini sites.

SESCP
    Participant

@Paul – IMO, if you have 3 super spun articles, you can spin each 1 and post each spun article to each of your handmade Web 2.0s.

The process I go thru is create a 3 too 4 sentence re-writes and then spin appropriate words to get it to 80% plus uniqueness. Then I add in a mix of different photos and videos to the article. From there I use TBS and do a “Generate and Compare to create 50 unique articles and choose the highest percentage of uniqueness. Open those and start copying and pasting to my hand made web 2.0s. If you want to get crazy, you can see where the text matches up between the two and change that by hand.

This may sound like a long process, but it only takes less than 30 minutes to post to 5 web 2.0s. I end up with extremely unique articles with different photos/videos.

jespana
    Participant

SESCP, said it correctly that is what you are trying to do.

Thank  you

If you don't like your job create your own.

Hi Guys,

Nice to see my readers jumping in to help each other out :)

So what I do is first of all everything is spun to this specification http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutorials/advanced-article-spinning-techniques-with-the-best-spinner/

Then I will get 5-15 articles created/spun and post them at random to the sites, however the same article never gets used on the same property twice.

So then you have some web 2.0s with 5 articles, some with 10, some with 14, some with 7 etc all of which are different articles thematically related to the main topic.

The idea is that each of the web 2.0s serve as there own helpful website.

Now I know that sounds like a lot of work, but you have to think about the potential returns. If your going after a 3000 exact match a month keyword with $3 commission its hardly worth it. But if your going after a 6000 exact match with $100 commission well it would be rude not to.

However if your are going to go through this exercise, I would suggest you start moving away from web 2.0′s and focus on building out propertys you own.

Web 2.0s will be killed this year mark my words.

Pauli
    Participant

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the reply. I would well believe that web 2.0s will be hit by google everyone is using them. I am going to use them as I do not have money at the moment to pay for my own properties. But if I can get my two sites ranking and make some money and learn a bit then I will be going down that route and maybe a private network to.

What I wanted to ask is, say for example I build 25 web 2.0 this year to one of my sites and google brings out an update and they are worthless. Can I remove the content from the web 2.0. Wait till they have been fully deindexed from google. Any then use the content again for say other mini site tier 1 properties?

thanks

salman716
    Participant

algreen70
    Participant

Matthew,

I’m bumping this old thread because my question is closely related.

I’m looking to start building out 5-10 web2.0′s and some sites I own per your advice.

My question for you is what extent of precautions do I need to make with this little network?

Can they be hosted on the same account? Do I need seperate e-mails for each?

I have two hosting accounts right now that I can split between.

Last question, is it alright to use .infos, .nets, etc.. for this?

Thanks a lot,
    Al

anywilldoo
    Participant

Hi Matthew,

I would also love to hear what you recommend for tier 1 sites?

Do you recommend 100% unique content?
    Do you think they need multiple pages to support the page that will hold the link?
    What is your basic rule of thumb for anchor text? long phrases and short sentences that include keywords and associated keywords seem to be recommended at the moment?
    Do you still recommend automated link building got tier 2?

Great blog by the way… lots of great advise

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hi,

Al – I think your confused, you don’t host your own web 2.0s. Are you talking about building out a private blog network?

Paul – Yes all of the advice in the video still applies.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share On Google+ Now!