Using SEnuke XCr instead of UD

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Woodward 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Retep
    Participant

Hi Matt,

I’m a huge fan of your website and your teaching style. I’ve followed your instructions in the tiered link building tutorial using your resource pack and have gotten a list of about 19,000 urls after removing duplicates. In your video it looks like you can just import them and UD puts them into the correct submission module. In SEnuke Xcr it doesn’t work like that. I’m assuming that there is an easier way than having to go through all 19k urls and figure out which is an article, which is a WP blog, which is a forum, etc…? Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Keep up the great work!

"In today's world technology is the most powerful knowledge that you can have"

Hi Retep,

Yes you will actually have to seperate the scrape out entirely and JUST scrape for one platform at a time and then load each list into SENuke XCR.

Shame it doesn’t just work like the UD one but that’s just how it is unfortunately :(

THanks

tommyboy
    Participant

Would you suggest using XCR if you have it at your disposal over UD

If cost was not a  matter.

Am looking to get VPS with XCR pre installed, but dont know if i am better with sticking to your method, with UD etc on a plain VPS.

Would i just simple substitute UD with XCR in the process, Is there any chance of a quick guide, on how the process would differ.

If i am better using UD will go with that, but if you XCR is better and its just cost that makes you suggest UD, i may go with XCR

Amazing tutorial Matt, makes me proud to be english, top work

Hi,

Yes you can use any tool to replicate what I teach – just keep video 1 on hand to keep you refreshed on the theory of it all.

The main reason I use UD over nuke is cost but there are other reasons as well such as-

1) creating campaigns is much quicker/easier
    2) You can import all different sites of different types in one click, nuke requires you to seperate these out by platform and import one at a time
    3) I just like UD better (and I’ve used SeNuke since version 4)

tommyboy
    Participant

Just the answer i was looking for, going to bite the bullet and buy UD

Seems alot easier to make sure tier 1 links are of a better quality, been using SENuke for last few days, on some throw away domains for testing, and just seem so spammy, with the links i was producing. Looked into importing the target sites and yeah, its not as easy as it looks on UD.

Still lots more testing once i have got UD i think, really apprehensive about using these tools to create tier 1 links to my main ecommerce site, Its  a 2 year old site, but have had very minimal backlinks since launch, dont want the backlinks to  look like spam and get penalized. Maybe i am over cautious.

But just by doing minimal improvements to on page and creating a few expired domain web2′s runnng wordpress has got me ranking page 1 for 2 word phrases i am targeting. Dont know if this might be over kill and i am better off just doing it alot more organically.

Thanks for clearing that up, will see where i go with it in the next few weeks.

Its good to finally have a decent understanding of the process involved in tiered link building.

Oooooo your doing e-commerce SEO

That is a whole different kettle of fish, I’m yet to come across an e-commerce site that isn’t plauged with onsite issues typically duplicate content for descriptions, ‘thin’ category pages with just a list of products, duplicate category pages with similar products, products available under different urls etc etc

I would pay extra care and attention to onsite if you haven’t already done so.

Let me know if you have any questions with UD – and don’t forget, the future is owning all of your first tier ;)

Retep
    Participant

Hi guys,

I started using Magic Submitter and have found it to be more user friendly than SEnuke (still haven’t tried UD). It also has a built in platform harvester, and if you want to use your list from Scrapebox or wherever is has a platform detector built in. I’ve literally been “banging my head against the desk” for a couple weeks spinning the articles and just have the description left to do for the first article (which will provide the content for tier 1a). It will be my first full tier 1 campaign using Matt’s tutorials. Very excited to see the results! If I get the results, I’m probably going to pay someone to hand spin the articles from now on. It’s brutal!

Thanks for the great tuts Matt!

James
    Participant

I’ve heard a lot about Magic Submitter too, and many say that it’s even more effective than  UD.

Matt, do you have any experience with MS?

Hi guys,

I started using Magic Submitter and have found it to be more user friendly than SEnuke (still haven’t tried UD). It also has a built in platform harvester, and if you want to use your list from Scrapebox or wherever is has a platform detector built in. I’ve literally been “banging my head against the desk” for a couple weeks spinning the articles and just have the description left to do for the first article (which will provide the content for tier 1a). It will be my first full tier 1 campaign using Matt’s tutorials. Very excited to see the results! If I get the results, I’m probably going to pay someone to hand spin the articles from now on. It’s brutal!

Thanks for the great tuts Matt!

Have you actually tried to import your own sites yet?

Your not done banging your head against a desk yet.

I’ve heard a lot about Magic Submitter too, and many say that it’s even more effective than UD.

Matt, do you have any experience with MS?

Yeah I used it, the interface was horrible, it was badly put together, took ages to get things setup, and after many many hours gave up trying to import my own target list.

The software is only effective as the person using it, the content they feed it, and the target sites they are posting to.

Retep
    Participant

Hey Matt,

So I’ve been using Magic Submitter and wanted to give UD a try so I grabbed a 1 month subscription using your link. UD is better than both senuke xcr and MS in my opinion. The platform detector alone makes the process much quicker. Not to mention that MS sometimes doesn’t even do the submissions and just says that it’s complete. It’s really annoying. UD just works and does everything in socket mode which is awesome. Probably going to take the plunge and get the 2 year license. Thanks for this tutorial and all of your awesome work on this blog!

Retep

zee007
    Participant

Honestly, I have used all the 3 main tools out there and I think Magic Submitter is the best. The latest one allows you to import your own list and it auto detects (just like UD), but faster! SEnuke is probably the worst of all 3 and expensive! Stay away from that tool.

I like UD, but the success rate has fallen lately and it does not have all the platforms that MS has such as WEB 2.0 forum profiles (not WEB 2.0s), citations AND the ability to submit to any WEB 2.0 platform through the designer. UD has a very poor WEB 2.0 list, which is why I stopped using it (I still have the license).

Having said that, I can understand why Matthew recommended it. For a one time fee, you cant get a better piece of software.

Clyde is also coming out with a competing tool and I’m looking forward to it.

Hey Matt,

So I’ve been using Magic Submitter and wanted to give UD a try so I grabbed a 1 month subscription using your link. UD is better than both senuke xcr and MS in my opinion. The platform detector alone makes the process much quicker. Not to mention that MS sometimes doesn’t even do the submissions and just says that it’s complete. It’s really annoying. UD just works and does everything in socket mode which is awesome. Probably going to take the plunge and get the 2 year license. Thanks for this tutorial and all of your awesome work on this blog!

Retep

Hi,

Yes that was my experience with MS as well – I had never used it before but a few readers wanted a tutorial, after using it I decided it wasnt worth a tutorial ^^

Honestly, I have used all the 3 main tools out there and I think Magic Submitter is the best. The latest one allows you to import your own list and it auto detects (just like UD), but faster! SEnuke is probably the worst of all 3 and expensive! Stay away from that tool.

I like UD, but the success rate has fallen lately and it does not have all the platforms that MS has such as WEB 2.0 forum profiles (not WEB 2.0s), citations AND the ability to submit to any WEB 2.0 platform through the designer. UD has a very poor WEB 2.0 list, which is why I stopped using it (I still have the license).

Having said that, I can understand why Matthew recommended it. For a one time fee, you cant get a better piece of software.

Clyde is also coming out with a competing tool and I’m looking forward to it.

Hi,

Ahh one of my main bugs with it was the serious smashing my head of the desk that was required to simply import a list of Pligg sites. Never mind the 30,000 mixed targets list I had.

I dont share the same experience with the low success rate in UD though, but that is really dependant on a lot of factors like the quality of your personal targets list, proxies, captcha solving and a bunch of other stuff.

Interested to see what Clyde brings to the table, hopefully its not just a clone of existing tools and has some degree of innovation – although his software is usually pretty memory intensive.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share On Google+ Now!