This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Woodward 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey Matt, I am not sure if I am doing this correct, your reply would be much appreciated and would help myself and other users a lot.

I have opened up Scrapebox, imported my list of keywords, merged them with the Article-Beach footprints:

“Articles with any spelling or grammar errors will be deleted”
    “upload your articles and keep updated about new articles.”

(with quotes, as they are in the foot-prints.txt file you provided)

I then also merged the merge-list.txt with the above and let it scrape over night. It returned about 50,000 urls, when I stopped harvesting in the morning. I took a look at some of the sites and I’m unsure how SENuke would be able to post / register with them, as it doesn’t appear possible. I have not yet imported this list of 50,000 urls in to the article beach sites of SENukeXCR, because I feel like I went wrong somewhere in the process.

Is this correct? I would then do the same process but with the other footprints you’ve provided in the footprints.txt file?

Your advice or guidance is appreciated, and thanks for all the help.

You will get a lot of junk results returned and granted the site importer of SENuke sucks.

What you could do is then run that list through which is free to filter those out?

Thinking on my toes here ^^

Hire Me - To Rank Your Site
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.