Recommended SEO Hosting

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jayford13 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jewseboy
    Participant

I have a few hosting accounts with C Class hosting companies, all of very different standards.

Im wondering if anyone can recommend any companies? Had to many bad experiences and a lot of time wasted transferring from host to host

I Need IP diversity and good uptime, responsive customer service etc..

Here you go-

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=ae3837c0fa711589245d8ad6bd580ab5&f=4

I buy all my hosting from there – much better to go with lots of different comapnies than 1 company that provides lots of IP’s even if they are different A classes Google know’s who owns the IP’s so it is irrelevant for the most part.

rugbyjack2005
    Participant

Matthew Woodward wrote:

Here you go- http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=ae3837c0fa711589245d8ad6bd580ab5&f=4 I buy all my hosting from there – much better to go with lots of different comapnies than 1 company that provides lots of IP’s even if they are different A classes Google know’s who owns the IP’s so it is irrelevant for the most part.

Is there any point buying c class hosting packages as they will have the same subnet? Does having different IPs but within the same subnet have any advantage e.g. should you buy multiple class C hosting packages or buy multiple standard hosting packages?

Hi,

No there isn’t as Google knows who owns these (every IP address is added to a database with an owner)

It’s much better to buy from as many different companies in as many different locations as possible.

Thanks

jewseboy
    Participant

Google knows the range of different IP subnets for every host so for example they would know that SEO-Host.com has the range 255.134.xx.yyy / 255.134.zzz.aaa

So they could establish the owner of this range as SEO-Host.com, and know your domain points to this IP but if you have put privacy on this domain how can they reverse engineer  the owner of the domain name ? Or are you saying they are factoring some type of penalty into the algorithm for all seo hosts trying to game the system?

Are you registering all your domains in your name without privacy?

rugbyjack2005
    Participant

jewseboy wrote:

Google knows the range of different IP subnets for every host so for example they would know that SEO-Host.com has the range 255.134.xx.yyy / 255.134.zzz.aaa So they could establish the owner of this range as SEO-Host.com, and know your domain points to this IP but if you have put privacy on this domain how can they reverse engineer the owner of the domain name ? Or are you saying they are factoring some type of penalty into the algorithm for all seo hosts trying to game the system? Are you registering all your domains in your name without privacy?

You want to create a natural looking link profile. This means having a diverse range of links from different IPs. If all your links came from the same IP, it would look unnatural and you would probably end up with a penalty at some stage.

When building up your own network, lots of people advise buying class C hosting so your links come from a number of IPs. Buying a class C hosting package is obviously easier than buying lots of different hosting packages and hence why they exist. My question was whether Google was wise to this technique and record class A IPs and therefore making it pointless e.g. still mark the links as coming from the same IP. This isn’t a penalty as such it just goes against what you are trying to achieve.

Apart from it has nothing to do with a class, b class or c class.

It is purely the fact that IP’s and IP ranges get specifically assigned to certain companys. So even if they are different A classes from the same company, its likely Google knows they are both owned by the same host.

Just don’t be lazy about it :)

jayford13
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>jewseboy wrote:</div>I have a few hosting accounts with C Class hosting companies, all of very different standards.

Im wondering if anyone can recommend any companies? Had to many bad experiences and a lot of time wasted transferring from host to host

I Need IP diversity and good uptime, responsive customer service etc..

I used http://www.dollarseohosting.com cheap and good support.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share On Google+ Now!