Already spunned articles

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Woodward 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Benz
    Participant

Can you please tell us a provider that you have used for spunned articles for tier 1 that complies with your strategy?

Thanks

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no such thing – every spinning service I tried sucked and were expensive and I tried looooads of them.

Much more cost efficient to hire and train a full time VA that can produce 3 of these articles per day at a rough cost of $6-$7 a piece.

Hire Me - To Rank Your Site

jespana
    Participant

It is not hard to do but very time consuming.

If you don't like your job create your own.

pix113
    Participant

I am testing a service now $26.00 per article, will let you guys know how it turns out!

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

I am testing a service now $26.00 per article, will let you guys know how it turns out!

That’ll be great thank you!

oloccina
    Participant

I outsource on odesk… $12

Matthew Woodward wrote:
    Much more cost efficient to hire and train a full time VA that can produce 3 of these articles per day at a rough cost of $6-$7 a piece.

Wow Matt… you really can outsource level-2 sentence spinned and word/phrase spinned article for that price? How can you do that?

On Odesk they asked me $20 for a level2 sentence spinned article at the beginning.. then I found a writer which have it for $12… but that’s really the best I could find.

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

Hi,

I hire full time staff and train them directly.

Bear in mind anyone that you hire from odesk needs to spend an hour watching the tutorial which will be far beyond anything they have ever done before, which will then require time for them to get comfortable with that.

So its hardly worth doing for a one time job/fee/project

jespana
    Participant

As soon as I get my desktop built, I am going to train a few of my employees and have them spin articles for me on my laptop.  A little extra money and they will be happy.

:)

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

Well I’m hoping my spinning tutorial should make training easier ^^

jespana
    Participant

Yes, Leverage.

James D
    Participant

I’ve done manual spinning of articles: 3 sentences deep and then words carefully spun.  Grammar checked to the nth degree.  I would say that a “properly” spun article of 300-500 words to 200% spun would be worth $200, minimum.

Matthew Woodward
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Well I can personally produce 3 of these in a day so depending on how I would like to charge for my time they could be priced as cheapily as $30 a pop.

$90 a day is a great income in some areas of the world and they wouldn’t be short of clients if they could maintain the same quality I can.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share On Google+ Now!